Thursday, February 3, 2011

001 First Snow

Welcome. This would be the place where I'm going to share some music for the tens of you that might care. If you've found me by mistake, feel free to listen (and maybe enjoy).

I'm just going to jump right into it. This song is called First Snow (Guitar Version). It's an analog variation on an electronic song that I'll write a bit about when I post it. For now, enjoy. This is downloadable from my bandcamp site. Individual songs are free to download; if you really like the stuff, you can grab the whole album at once and give me a bit of money, but I won't be offended if you don't. For now, I hope you enjoy my musical impression of walking downtown streets during the first major snowfall of the season.

First Snow (Guitar Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment